Accessibility Statement - 11/04/2023
Measures to support accessibility
Divine Days Community CIC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Divine Days Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
- Include people with disabilities for designing the website
- Include accessibility plugins for those with Dyslexia and other disabilities that could impact their ability to access a website
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Divine Days Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Divine Days Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Divine Days Website:
- Phone: 07543218395
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: Gardiners Place Office 1
- Postal Address: WN8 9SP
We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 Business Days .
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Divine Days Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari with IOS Accessibility Technologies on IOS operating system
- Google with Google Accessibility Plugins on Windows 10 OS
Accessibility of Divine Days Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Divine Days Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Divine Days Website:
- Limited Subtitles on videos: On our videos we currently do not have man-made subtitles and rely on YouTube’s automatic subtitles because time constraints making the original video. now that we have more time we can begin editing new subtitles into the videos. Please use YouTube’s automatic subtitles. .
Divine Days Community CIC assessed the accessibility of Divine Days Website by the following approaches: