Covid 19 Customer Guidelines
In response to Covid-19 (Coronavirus), Divine Days is taking the necessary extra precautions to ensure we are following current guidelines for the safety of our clients.
You will not be allowed to enter a session if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, these include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
- No sense of Taste
- No sense of Smell
In taking part in any activity organised by Divine Days, I am agreeing to the following:
- I have full understanding of the symptoms stated above and confirm that I, as well as all my household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as household members, have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- I confirm that I, as well as my household members, have not been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- I confirm that I, as well as all household members, have not travelled outside of the country, or to an area with extra lockdown measures, within the past 14 days.
- I understand that Divine Days cannot be held liable for any exposure to the Covid-19 virus caused by misinformation provided by each client.
Divine Days Extra Procedures
- Please ensure that hands are sanitised on entry to sessions. Sanitiser is provided or you can bring your own if required.
- Our practitioners will take everyone’s temperature using a contactless device. If your temperature is 37.8 or above, you will be asked to return home.
- Using the markers to enable clients to keep 2m apart at all times, by adhering to the social distancing measure in place.
- All touch points and surfaces, including switches, sockets and equipment, will be sanitised prior and after the sessions at the venue, by the practitioners.
- When attending sessions inside venues, as much ventilation as possible will be a priority, all windows & doors to remain open throughout the sessions.
- Our practitioners will be wearing visors, to enable them to teach, but also remain safe with their face coverings.
- Sessions where music is played will be at a lower manageable level, to ensure that our practitioners do not need to shout to be heard.
We also have a set of Divine Days Covid 19 practitioners’ guidelines
On top of all these necessary extra precautions we will be following the venues’ Covid 19 policies.
Covid 19 Dance Bubble/Support Group
Please note that during our in-person dance and support sessions, you and/or your family and support worker may come into contact with members of the Divine Days team who are present enable your child/young person/adult to safely take part in meaningful and therapeutic activities. If you or any member of your family or your carers/support workers have any Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend any classes, and contact the Divine Days team who will be able to transfer your booking to an alternative date. If you have been asked to self isolate since attending any of our classes, please contact the team so that we can follow national government guidelines for helping to keep all members of Divine Days safe. No personal information will be disclosed.